+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Information: Receipt of information from client Supplementary Information – Your travels

Arjun28

May 21, 2015
Hello,

CIC requested for Client Information: Receipt of information from client Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] This must be received at this office by: 2018/02/15. I did submitted the IMM5662 form while sending the document.

I'm unable to understand what they need as they are asking for Reciept of information

Can anyone help

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hello,

CIC requested for Client Information: Receipt of information from client Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] This must be received at this office by: 2018/02/15. I did submitted the IMM5662 form while sending the document.

I'm unable to understand what they need as they are asking for Reciept of information

Can anyone help
It could be that when CIC transfers your application packages from one desk to another or between offices, either they lost the specific form or misplaced the form, they are humans, they do make mistakes. What you can do is either send them an email to let them know that you already inlcuded the form with your package, or simply comply with what they asked for to send in another IMM5562.

Arjun28

May 21, 2015
This is what they are asking for

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class or under the Spouse or Common-law partner in Canada class. We require the following item(s) to continue processing your application:

Client Information: Receipt of information from client Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] This must be received at this office by: 2018/02/15

Should i fill the supplementary travels for both PA and sponsor or just sponsor?