+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Info - Study visa - urgent help required!!!

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hello,

My masters degree is quite costly, appx 120k CAD and thus under client info I have attached a lot of info, appx 62 pages covering all financials docs of both my sponsors and me. These include ITR acknowledgement +computation- Last 2 years ( this is one itself comes to 33 pages). Apart from that I have attached bank statements, fd slips and my own salary slips. Since I am not taking any loan, I am thinking of attaching this to be on a safe side given the rejection stories I read everyday. Also, I have paid half of the fees already under SDS program.

Should I reduce the amount of information attached? Or is it okay? Please advice.

Last edited:

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hello,

My masters degree is quite costly, appx 120k CAD and thus under client info I have attached a lot of info, appx 62 pages covering all financials docs of both my sponsors and me. These include ITR acknowledgement +computation- Last 2 years ( this is one itself comes to 33 pages). Apart from that I have attached bank statements, fd slips and my own salary slips. Since I am not taking any loan, I am thinking of attaching this to be on a safe side given the rejection stories I read everyday. Also, I have paid half of the fees already under SDS program.

Should I reduce the amount of information attached? Or is it okay? Please advice.
More is always better but the VO will be mainly concerned with the bank statements and FD slips for year two regarding the decision. As long you fulfil the SDS requirements, you are on the safer side.

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Seems way too much. Also dont you need to pay full 1 year fees for SDS?
I have to but idk I wasn't planning to pay the fees earlier so I collected all these documents. Now that I have paid the fees, I am going via SDS and don't know if I should use all these doc's. Anyways, as ironclad mentioned earlier, hopefully more won't hurt my chances right? Can more documents be taken in negative light?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
As long it is presented clean, I never heard of anyone getting cornered for sending too many documents. One year fees payment is a must or you will be moved out of the SDS category to general processing, giving more chances for rejection.