+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clerical error on eCOPR and PRTD

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone over here has applied for PRTD with clerical errors on their eCOPR. I got my eCOPR but it says that I am single, but in reality I am married and added my non-accompanying spouse in the middle of the application. She is also listed down as my non-accompanying dependent (Spouse) on the eCOPR but the marital status field says single so I am sure it's an error on IRCC's side. What are my options here? I have already requested amendment but it wont be finalized before I travel. Can I apply for my PRTD with this clerical error?

Viney

Oct 5, 2017
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone over here has applied for PRTD with clerical errors on their eCOPR. I got my eCOPR but it says that I am single, but in reality I am married and added my non-accompanying spouse in the middle of the application. She is also listed down as my non-accompanying dependent (Spouse) on the eCOPR but the marital status field says single so I am sure it's an error on IRCC's side. What are my options here? I have already requested amendment but it wont be finalized before I travel. Can I apply for my PRTD with this clerical error?
Hi , I am in the same situation. Have you solved it already and sho you contact to fix this issue ? My marital status showing single and spouse details as dependent