+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CLB6 - Closed work permit to PR

Rajitha P R

Jan 24, 2024
Hi All,

I have 2+ years of experience in Canada with closed WP and I got CELPIP CLB 6. Is there any possibility to apply for OINP without EE?? I will get a job offer letter and my role is software developer. And also have Master degree back in India.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

I have 2+ years of experience in Canada with closed WP and I got CELPIP CLB 6. Is there any possibility to apply for OINP without EE?? I will get a job offer letter and my role is software developer. And also have Master degree back in India.
Yes, there are non-EE streams in OINP. A job offer letter isn't sufficient. Your employer needs to be willing to complete the employer forms. Many employers aren't willing to do this so you'll need to speak with your employer to find out if they will support this process or not.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi All,

This is where you should've asked this question: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/

About OINP, calculate your scores(CRS and OINP) to see which streams you can get invitation from. You can spend 5 minutes to evaluate what NOC codes get invited under OINP and whether you are competitive for them based on your scores.

Rajitha P R

Jan 24, 2024
This is where you should've asked this question: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/

About OINP, calculate your scores(CRS and OINP) to see which streams you can get invitation from. You can spend 5 minutes to evaluate what NOC codes get invited under OINP and whether you are competitive for them based on your scores.
This my NOC code and TEER
1 21232 Software developers and programmers