AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
Hello,

I just received my IELTS scores.
I'm not really understanding the table found at CIC - Language test equivalency charts

Can anyone tell me what is my CLB equivalent score?

Reading: 8.5
Speaking: 8.0
Listening: 8.0
Writing: 7.0

Overall band score: 8.0
Thanks a lot in advance!

Kashifhameed45

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your ielts band is equal to CLB 9 because you have 7 in writing.
Hope it help to you

here is the link also
http://ieltscanadatest.com/test-results/ielts-and-clb/

mo.hs

Jan 6, 2015
So guys, I wanted to enter CLB 9 from CLB 8, I had written CELPIP from within Canada and my points for First Official Language Proficiency is 113.
I heard from immigration consultants that you get another 100 points extra if you could score CLB 9 or 10 so I gave IELTS again from India and I just received my points
L 8.5
R 7.5
W 6.5
S 8.5
My grades are all fine except for Writing as I missed CLB 9 by 1 band. Does anybody know what my new points could look like? I updated mycic but dint see any changes yet.

Turnb-47

Aug 9, 2018
Many congratulations for such an amazing score. Please suggest some tips and tricks to attempt all four modules with this brilliancy. By the way some one guaranteed me of fantabulous results provided at ielts coaching in panchkula located in the posh area. Even the fee charged here is nominal and grammar classes are included in the same.

petitchouchou

Aug 15, 2018
Hello,

I just received my IELTS scores.
I'm not really understanding the table found at CIC - Language test equivalency charts

Can anyone tell me what is my CLB equivalent score?

Reading: 8.5
Speaking: 8.0
Listening: 8.0
Writing: 7.0

Overall band score: 8.0
Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi,
Congratulations on your wonderful scores!
Could you share with us how long it took you to study for it? How you prepared? And lastly, which study materials did you use in your preparation? Thanks!