+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Classmate got Approval email - Can her visa be rejected when she gets passport?

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
My classmate going to same college as me got approval EMAIL today which says ''your application for study permit has been approved''

-- What are the chances that when she goes to collect the PASSPORT on MONDAY(VFS people told her it will come on Monday) ----that She realises her visa has been not approved ...even though she got an email saying her study permit has been approved?

Im concerned for her because we have similar profile, same course same college...
I applied a week after her

Someone experienced please shed some light

pretty_girl

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015 rec. by CIO
Doc's Request.
PCC - 31-08-2015, Jan 21 2016, March 08 2016
Nomination.....
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted already 2015-06-17
Med's Request
Upfront - October 22nd
Med's Done....
10-22-2015
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
canadian.dream2015 said:
My classmate going to same college as me got approval EMAIL today which says ''your application for study permit has been approved''

-- What are the chances that when she goes to collect the PASSPORT on MONDAY(VFS people told her it will come on Monday) ----that She realises her visa has been not approved ...even though she got an email saying her study permit has been approved?

Im concerned for her because we have similar profile, same course same college...

If she got an email saying her application is approved then it is approved. I don't see any point to worry about.

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
pretty_girl said:
If she got an email saying her application is approved then it is approved. I don't see any point to worry about.
She asked the guy on VFS helpline and he said that it can be anything...rejection or approval...even if she got an approval email!

She is now not only afraid but the excitement she got yesterday is all down now...

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
canadian.dream2015 said:

VFS people are not allowed to comment anything about visa due to company policy.
Don't get confused her visa is approved ALHAMDULILLAH

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
It's a 100% approval. :)

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
canadian.dream2015 said:

What was the result with her??
when she applied?? and when she got visa??

AlishbaSehai

Oct 4, 2015
canadian.dream2015 said:

Do not overthink, she got the visa. Cheers!!