+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Classes to be online even in Jan..is it true?

ared

Jul 2, 2020
Dhaka
hi everyone

what are the chances that the classes will be online even in Jan?Apparently,most universities are going to conduct classes online even in Jan so iv heard.
Can we atleast enter canada and do the classes from within canada even if its online?We are paying so much money for the whole canadian experience and not just the degree.

What are the chances they might let us enter canada even if our classes are online?(given that are visa is approved)

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
hi everyone

what are the chances that the classes will be online even in Jan?Apparently,most universities are going to conduct classes online even in Jan so iv heard.
Can we atleast enter canada and do the classes from within canada even if its online?We are paying so much money for the whole canadian experience and not just the degree.

What are the chances they might let us enter canada even if our classes are online?(given that are visa is approved)
I feel like even Canada can't answer this question.
I asked my college immigration consultant and she said that they're super worried about second wave right now

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
College I’m enrolled at has recently announced that classes for Winter 2021 will still be delivered remotely.

Isha12

Feb 28, 2020
but why is canada shutting its doors for everyone? its so unfair
USA is accepting international students. Also, most of their courses are hybrid.

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
yup till April 30th 2021 everything is online, I have changed my intake to Sept 2021
not worth studying online with same fee course .