+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Classes after AIP - HOW SAFE IT IS???

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
I am in the same dilemma. I actually have started the classes. But yeah truth to be told it's hard to concentrate when your mind is full of doubts on what will happen next. At first AIP feels like a blessing but eventually feels like a slow and painful death.
Yes it is such a hard decision to make. You have to be brave enough to take this decision.
Will your college going to refund in stage 2 rejection ?

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Yes it is such a hard decision to make. You have to be brave enough to take this decision.
Will your college going to refund in stage 2 rejection ?
refund will be on "case to Case basis" that's what the college says. there's no clear indication. I am going through an agent by the way. As per them any deferral or withdrawal will jeopardize final approval.
Even online classes doesn't make things easier; especially when you still have a full time job in our home country.

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
refund will be on "case to Case basis" that's what the college says. there's no clear indication. I am going through an agent by the way. As per them any deferral or withdrawal will jeopardize final approval.
Even online classes doesn't make things easier; especially when you still have a full time job in our home country.
For me, If I start the classes, I won’t get any refund after dec . In case they release the decision after dec. So it’s a huge risk, I am still thinking what to do.
It is so frustrating, if you defer or either you start your classes, risk is still there.

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
For me, If I start the classes, I won’t get any refund after dec . In case they release the decision after dec. So it’s a huge risk, I am still thinking what to do.
It is so frustrating, if you defer or either you start your classes, risk is still there.
Which college are you enrolled at? I am at Seneca by the way.

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
If its a two year course. you can start I assume. But if you're just not comfortable right now. Go for DEFERAL.

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
It is 2 year course. But the only thing I am worried that they have said you can still get refused on the basis of eligibility after getting AIP.

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
What is the last date for deferral? If you cant stand the pressure of not knowing I suggest defer.

By the way IRCC is conducting a new webinar to introduce some new changes to study visa YET AGAIN. I don't think there are anymore spots left to join that webinar. But visit YouTube in the evening that might have fresher updates. Just search "CANAD VISA UPDATES 2020" on YouTube later this evening

Reactions: Aman_S

navdeep.droid

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I have also applied to Seneca for January 2020, I still dont have any updates on my application, shows background process in progress.

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
I have also applied to Seneca for January 2020, I still dont have any updates on my application, shows background process in progress.
Well thankfully you won't have the AIP problem like us September intake students. As per recent IRCC webinar January intake will have no more AIPs. They will get full results.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Well thankfully you won't have the AIP problem like us September intake students. As per recent IRCC webinar January intake will have no more AIPs. They will get full results.
I applied for Jan 2021 intake (SDS w/ medical and biometrics) and still received AIP. So weird.