+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Class 12th Certificate

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Would I need to get WES done for my indian degree if I have a canadian masters degree? I don't think I am getting any extra points anyways for my Indian bachelor's degree do I need WES still?

itsmeraoul55

Dec 4, 2021
Hi guys, did you get 12th transcript from CBSE? Can you share the process please. Thanks.
In need of a transcript from CBSE board, apply through MailTranscripts they will get your transcripts in 20 days. I wanted to complete my WES evaluation for which I required a transcript from CBSE board for my 12th std. I applied through mailtranscripts and they made sure that my transcript was sent from the board directly as per WES requirement. My evaluation was completed successfully and I am now pursuing my higher studies. Thank you team.

Ahsanh561

Nov 23, 2019
In need of a transcript from CBSE board, apply through MailTranscripts they will get your transcripts in 20 days. I wanted to complete my WES evaluation for which I required a transcript from CBSE board for my 12th std. I applied through mailtranscripts and they made sure that my transcript was sent from the board directly as per WES requirement. My evaluation was completed successfully and I am now pursuing my higher studies. Thank you team.
hi dear, what is the process to get documents send to mail transcripts? Wes sent me the same message that documents has to be send through CBSE but I am not able to arrange that through school. Please help.
Thank you.

iville

Feb 12, 2022
Hi guys, did you get 12th transcript from CBSE? Can you share the process please. Thanks.
My transcript for 12th std from CBSE board was directly sent from the board to WES but it was through MailTranscripts. I applied online on their website, uploaded my marksheet and passing certificate, within 20 days my transcript was delivered to WES. Really appreciate the effort and hard work put in by the entire team. It was a very smooth procedure throughout.

Reactions: Roy Jayanthi

Ahsanh561

Nov 23, 2019
My transcript for 12th std from CBSE board was directly sent from the board to WES but it was through MailTranscripts. I applied online on their website, uploaded my marksheet and passing certificate, within 20 days my transcript was delivered to WES. Really appreciate the effort and hard work put in by the entire team. It was a very smooth procedure throughout.
Do WES accept the certificates from third party like mail transcripts rather then getting it from CBSE ?