+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification regarding Personal history and Work History

sumitbhutanigwl

May 16, 2016
Hi Folks,

I am planning to submit my profile next week, but have some doubts. I would appreciate if any amongst you could answer.

Background:

I have worked in 4 companies till now.

1st company - 6 months,
2nd company - 2 years 11 months
3rd Company - 3 months
4th company - 1 year 6 months (currently working in it)

I have secured reference letters from my 2nd and 4th company, which contribute to the experience of around 4 years and 5 months. I have mentioned in work experience section only details of my 2nd and 4th company, and not of 1st and 3rd as I did not have any reference letters for them.

Question:

1. Is it safe to add the details of 1st and 3rd company in personal history? If I say unemployed then that would be misrepresentation. Please advice

2. Do I need to include offer letter, pay slips, experience letter, and letter of explanation for these two companies or is it not required?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Sumit

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ans 1 ) Specifying company 1st and 3rd in personal history is MUST. Not doing so will be misrepresentation. So put employed for these periods. In the end you are not claiming points for those and it is your personal choice.

Ans 2) You don't need to add anything for the companies 1st and 3rd as you are not claiming any CRS for them.

Good luck.

sumitbhutanigwl

May 16, 2016
Thanks brother, and do I need to submit a letter of explanation that I do not want to claim points for these jobs and that I have mentioned them in personal history or its not needed??

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbhutanigwl said:
Thanks brother, and do I need to submit a letter of explanation that I do not want to claim points for these jobs and that I have mentioned them in personal history or its not needed??
If Org A and Org B were part of your experience claim before getting ITA then mention about them in LoE.

If you never mentioned these for work experience within your EE profile, there is no point of saying this in letter of explanation.