+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on visa

su22

Aug 26, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I hope you can give me some clarity on the below points -

I had applied for a short term course in Winnipeg. The course duration was for 5 months. So I applied for Visitor Visa, however, it got rejected. After few months, with strong documents I applied again for visa. No luck, it got rejected. So keeping all this in mind now, I taught of taking 1 year program for September 2017 intake.

So my question is if I apply for Student Visa once I get my offer letter from college, will there be any problem in deciding for the approval from the officer? Any loop holes to be covered before applying??

Please help me in understanding my concern. Thank you in advance!!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You need to share your profile for anyone to comment such as current qualifications, planned course, English language ability and ability to fund the approx 15-18k CDN plus 10k CDN living for a year long course. Just having an offer from a college is only part of the application process and worthless unless you can convince the VO of the base requirements.

You did not share in first instance why your visitor visa applications were refused, possibly maybe your actual intentions behind a 5 month course were deemed suspicious ?

su22

Aug 26, 2016
Qualification - BCA
Planned course - Network Technology CCNA one year course
IELTS score - 7
Funds - approx 35k

The reason for visitor visa rejection -

1. Travel history
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. Purpose of visit