+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on Educational Certificates for WES

ShivaDurga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
FYI, He charge around 8k INR
Very sad that we are still living this corruption and have to compromise and take short cuts. This is the reason the admin staff at SVU do not respond and help when we go directly. I went to the university 4 times, travelling each time 600kms, just because the concerned person doesn't feel like helping with the request, obviously for the reasons that he has no profit out of it.

And it costed me 25k in total as I had to travel by air few times and I had to stay in Tirupati the last time for 3 days until the work is done. And the emotional stress , frustation, helplessness that you can't forget for rest of your life.

Unfortunate that there are shortcut that can save you from this, but may be helpful for someone who really cannot afford all this trouble.

GBrahmaiah

May 20, 2023
Hi Friends,

As I got my Sealed Transcripts from Sri Venkateswara University, I can help for this question here:

-You need to visit Sri Venkateswara University along with all the necessary documents for which you need the Sealed Transcripts.

-There will be a person to guide you with the whole procedure and you can contact him in the administration block.

-You can take DD/Challan from the bank and submit all the documents in the examination cell along with the application form.

-Then they will let you know the processing time and you can comeback on the specified date to collect the Sealed Transcripts.

-It may time upto 10–15 business days from the day you submitted the application.

As I am staying in Singapore, I requested Global Visas Consultancy to process of my Sealed Transcripts from Sri Venkateswara University. They given me the best. Actually, it is for WES (Canada) Which is required for my Canada PR Visa.
Hi , could you share details of Global Visas Consultancy contact details, I am also looking for Transcripts from SV university.

sergedest

Dec 9, 2022
Hello Experts,
This is my first post. Please forgive me if you find any thing repetitive/wrong.

I am from India and planning to apply for Federal Skilled Workers Visa. Require clarification on 'Educational Qualification'
I have done Masters in Computer Application and currently working as 'database administrator'

In WES website it is mentioned that Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

(1) Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended(Responsible - By Applicant)

(2) All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations(Responsible - Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations)

(3) Similarly, for State Boards of Technical Education.

Does this mean

I have to approach 'Controller of Examinations' of respective university and get the attestation done on all the photocopies of all the mark sheets and then post them to WES in a sealed envelope for both point 1 and point 2??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I have done my Masters from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh, India. If you any one of is from the same univerisy or from university from Andhra Pradesh, kindly share your views as how this process is and how to proceed?

Many Thanks,
PK
For the above mentioned purpose, you have to carry the photocopies and the original mark sheets of both BCA and MCA and the Degree certificate, they will charge you the fee that they charge for the above purpose, and then your transcripts will be issued accordingly.

Last edited: