+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Claiming work experience as an employee of a non-registered company in Pakistan?

Hello everyone,

I have been working for a non-registered company for over 2 years now. In Pakistan, we have SECP where one has to register the company. There are countless small software houses in Pakistan that are not registered with SECP.

Can I claim work experience by working for this company - which is not registered with SECP? The company already has an online presence and is well known among the local industry members.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello everyone,

I have been working for a non-registered company for over 2 years now. In Pakistan, we have SECP where one has to register the company. There are countless small software houses in Pakistan that are not registered with SECP.

Can I claim work experience by working for this company - which is not registered with SECP? The company already has an online presence and is well known among the local industry members.
You will need to provide supporting documents for your period of employment and the role you were employed in. Tax/payslips are an example.

ss6677

Nov 21, 2022
Hey, so did you claim points for that experience?
i'm also having work experience in un-registered company and was wondering if it is acceptable.