+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Claiming points for Sibling 15 if temporarily out from Canada

hasiprana

Jan 17, 2020
I have been offered Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) invitation to apply from the express entry pool. I have claimed 15 points for the sibling (Sister-In-Law). Sibling is a Canadian citizen and was living in Canada for about 5 years, during that time she was a full time degree student and then worked full-time in a bank for 2 years. Then after resigning from the Job she applied for masters program (11 months - less than an year) in the UK and almost completed 5 months and she will be back to Canada in June 2nd week. Since her move out from Canada is temporary and she has her permanent address in Canada (her parents own a house) also living in the UK university hostel, will I able to proceed with my IONP invitation? Moreover, she is continuing to pay Canadian credit card dues from her Canadian bank account and student loan as well. Her 2018 2019 tax return has not completed yet and yet to come to her permanent address. Her medical card and Social reference number also could be provided for further clarifications to the caseworker. And I will be mentioning the above said points in the application to the caseworker. Please advise if this would bring a positive result also this should be explained during the Ontario PNP processing time or during the ITA processing time?

Thanks