+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Civil Engineer prospects in Canada

kabeer zacha

Dec 9, 2018
Hi

I have completed Diploma in civil engg, bachelors of civil engineering and Post Graduate Executive MBA program. All my studies are from very reputed institute in India. I have 10 years experience in civil engineering projects in operation, planning and costing. I have also budgeted for complex big ticket projects in GCC. All my work exp are from Indian companies but for various jobs I have partnered and worked along with many top construction companies from Europe, Asia and Australia.

I would like to know the following:
1. Short and long term infrastructure growth planed by the Canadian Govt
2. Scope in infrastructure sectors for candidates like me
3. How are the Job prospects in infrastructure sectors
4. Chances of getting good job in Canada infra with my qualifications
5. Salary that I should be expecting for my exp and qualifications and the industry salary standards in Canada
6. Type of jobs available - parmenent or contract basis

Last edited:

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi

I have completed Diploma in civil engg, bachelors of civil engineering and Post Graduate Executive MBA program. All my studies are from very reputed institute in India. I have 10 years experience in civil engineering projects in operation, planning and costing. I have also budgeted for complex big ticket projects in GCC. All my work exp are from Indian companies but for various jobs I have partnered and worked along with many top construction companies from Europe, Asia and Australia.

I would like to know the following:
1. Short and long term infrastructure growth planed by the Canadian Govt
2. Scope in infrastructure sectors for candidates like me
3. How are the Job prospects in infrastructure sectors
4. Chances of getting good job in Canada infra with my qualifications
5. Salary that I should be expecting for my exp and qualifications and the industry salary standards in Canada
6. Type of jobs available - parmenent or contract basis
You've obviously put in a lot of effort to type this post. Why not use the same effort to do some research online by yourselves? You'll find all the answers there. No one can specifically tell you what you need to know.