+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Civil Engineer from UET Lahore.

Khokhar

Jul 30, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My brother has done his civil engineering from UET Lahore in 1992. He is running his own company in Pakistan, The question might sound naive, does anyone know from experience what his degree will equate to in Canada? His aim is to be able to be considered as an engineer for one of his business partner's projects in Canada. Immigration is not the primary objective here.

From what I understand, he might need to follow the process of obtaining a work visa, am I correct? Can he study online from somewhere to become an engineer legally? Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Robinjorda

Nov 6, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My brother has done his civil engineering from UET Lahore in 1992. He is running his own company in Pakistan, The question might sound naive, does anyone know from experience what his degree will equate to in Canada? His aim is to be able to be considered as an engineer for one of his business partner's projects in Canada. Immigration is not the primary objective here.

From what I understand, he might need to follow the process of obtaining a work visa, am I correct? Can he study online from somewhere to become an engineer legally? Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Hello All,

Where are all the civil Engineers in this forum??/
Please, We need to unite and share ideas ......

All information will be very appreciated.

Thanks all