+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizensupport.ca reviews? Best way to study for test

applicant20

Feb 19, 2014
hello everyone,

I am looking for some reviews by people who have bought the citizenshipsupport.ca package for $29. Is it good and helpful? Does it expire after sometime?

Also, do you people recommend any other websites or preparation material? I know about Richmond Public Library and obviously the Discover Canada book.

Thanks.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
never expired

my wife and i used it. very good practice. That is the only source of tests I practiced.
She passed and I passed

many people use it here.

applicant20

Feb 19, 2014
nguyentu2001 said:
never expired

my wife and i used it. very good practice. That is the only source of tests I practiced.
She passed and I passed

many people use it here.

thanks for replying.
Did you find that the level of difficult for the actual test was the same as the test citizensupport.ca exams has?

Did it happen that some of the questions you actually did on the website were actually on the test? If you dont mind me asking, how did you score on the test?

I know that the website it not endorsed by CIC, but it said that it covers chapter by chapter which makes me think its a good practice.

Thanks friend!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicant20 said:
thanks for replying.
Did you find that the level of difficult for the actual test was the same as the test citizensupport.ca exams has?

Did it happen that some of the questions you actually did on the website were actually on the test? If you dont mind me asking, how did you score on the test?

I know that the website it not endorsed by CIC, but it said that it covers chapter by chapter which makes me think its a good practice.

Thanks friend!
the actual test will be similar to a few questions.....not word by word. The practice covers everything that CIC could ask on the test.
the level of difficulty on the practice was way higher than the real test

same for my wife...she practiced 4 days, and took test today. The practice helped her a lot
once I finished the practice, the real test just became so so so easy.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

applicant20 said:
hello everyone,

I am looking for some reviews by people who have bought the citizenshipsupport.ca package for $29. Is it good and helpful? Does it expire after sometime?

Also, do you people recommend any other websites or preparation material? I know about Richmond Public Library and obviously the Discover Canada book.

Thanks.
Why would you pay for package, when you can do the free practice tests on line. http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

Why would you pay for package, when you can do the free practice tests on line. http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/
thats right..why would you applicant20?

for me, peace of mind. I also shared it with my wife so the cost is immaterial. People recommended many free websites as well so you have a lot of choices. I just did not care what people advised on those free sites so I decided to buy the practice. Also I found a great deal of well organized on the practice tests. Total 600 questions that cover all chapters. I am super happy with my choice haha nothing to complain! Both of us passed and happy!

applicant20

Feb 19, 2014
PMM said:
Hi

Why would you pay for package, when you can do the free practice tests on line. http dot//www dot yourlibrary dot ca/citizenship/
Thanks for letting me know about this site. Like I said, I only know about the two sources mentioned in my initial post.

However, I do remember seeing a similar website as you posted (at least the interface is same). The only thing that leaves me with the feeling of unprepared is that these websites dont give questions chapter by chapter. And that leaves me with the feeling that maybe I have left something out.

However, I will do the tests from here and I do appreciate if you can post more free or even cheaper resources to prepare for the test.
Thanks!

applicant20

Feb 19, 2014
nguyentu2001 said:
thats right..why would you applicant20?

for me, peace of mind. I also shared it with my wife so the cost is immaterial. People recommended many free websites as well so you have a lot of choices. I just did not care what people advised on those free sites so I decided to buy the practice. Also I found a great deal of well organized on the practice tests. Total 600 questions that cover all chapters. I am super happy with my choice haha nothing to complain! Both of us passed and happy!
As replied in an earlier post that is exactly the reason I like this website. Its chapter by chapter. Obviously I dont like paying haha

Do you think there are any free websites which are chapter by chapter?

Also, I want to be super prepared. Don't want to leave anything to chance. Some say the actual test is easy then got done in 2 mins. Some actually had to re-sit for it. Thats what worries me.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicant20 said:
As replied in an earlier post that is exactly the reason I like this website. Its chapter by chapter. Obviously I dont like paying haha

Do you think there are any free websites which are chapter by chapter?

Also, I want to be super prepared. Don't want to leave anything to chance. Some say the actual test is easy then got done in 2 mins. Some actually had to re-sit for it. Thats what worries me.
Speaking from my experience, the practice package is highly organized..when you get a question wrong, it shows you exactly the location of the page you can find the information.
I only focus on that practice package!!!! And the result is great for both of us..now just waiting for oath. ^_^. Buy it buddy!

Amry83

Aug 25, 2009
I would totally agree..... I hate reading so it helped me... practicing the questions by chapter is great...even better than reading cause definitely covers the book paragraph by paragraph.

chillsummer

Jan 17, 2014
Hi all,
I have a test coming up next week, I just went through the book and did some free practice test. Just wondering if it's important to remember all the dates in the book, b/c there are a lot. I tried to remember the important dates but not all of them.

applicant20

Feb 19, 2014
chillsummer said:
Hi all,
I have a test coming up next week, I just went through the book and did some free practice test. Just wondering if it's important to remember all the dates in the book, b/c there are a lot. I tried to remember the important dates but not all of them.
thats my question too. Regarding the date and names of people especially in the history section.

People who have taken the test please shed some light

thanks

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
applicant20 said:
Thanks for letting me know about this site. Like I said, I only know about the two sources mentioned in my initial post.

However, I do remember seeing a similar website as you posted (at least the interface is same). The only thing that leaves me with the feeling of unprepared is that these websites dont give questions chapter by chapter. And that leaves me with the feeling that maybe I have left something out.

However, I will do the tests from here and I do appreciate if you can post more free or even cheaper resources to prepare for the test.
Thanks!
Run through those test questions in sets of 100 until you get 90-95% and you'll be good to go. No need to pay for anything.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicant20 said:
thats my question too. Regarding the date and names of people especially in the history section.

People who have taken the test please shed some light

thanks
no date on my real test

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
applicant20 said:
hello everyone,

Thanks.
We did use it too. Helped us a lot.