+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship

harman27

Jul 26, 2017
Hi members i hope you all are doing great. Wanted to know i have 10grade from india which was done in English medium school i have 12grade also which was done in hindi medium. I am planning to apply my citizenship next month however there is confusion going on with me can i show my 10 grade to filing my citizenship? Minimum requirement is 4band to file citizenship, ielts or other English programs gonna be my second option but wanna figure out i can add my 10grade also? Which was in english? Any help?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi members i hope you all are doing great. Wanted to know i have 10grade from india which was done in English medium school i have 12grade also which was done in hindi medium. I am planning to apply my citizenship next month however there is confusion going on with me can i show my 10 grade to filing my citizenship? Minimum requirement is 4band to file citizenship, ielts or other English programs gonna be my second option but wanna figure out i can add my 10grade also? Which was in english? Any help?
This will not work. You will have to give English test.