Regular Mail
Case Processing Centre-Sydney
GRANTS Adults
Box 7000
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6V6

Anrev

Mar 20, 2018
TO THE IMMIGRATION REFUGEES AND CITIZENSHIP CANADA (IRCC)
P.O BOX 12000
SYDNEY NS B1P 7C1

this the address given to me to send some follow up papers from my citizenship application, but from philippines the courier DHL cannot send through P.O BOX because they are door to door, and the another courier asking me for ircc contact number,

And i checked some other address and it seems that didnt matched to any address on website what ircc address given to me . Need ur help

alexy2016

Star Member
May 4, 2016
TO THE IMMIGRATION REFUGEES AND CITIZENSHIP CANADA (IRCC)
P.O BOX 12000
SYDNEY NS B1P 7C1

this the address given to me to send some follow up papers from my citizenship application, but from philippines the courier DHL cannot send through P.O BOX because they are door to door, and the another courier asking me for ircc contact number,

And i checked some other address and it seems that didnt matched to any address on website what ircc address given to me . Need ur help

It depends. CIC requested for additional doc in my citizenship application and they enclosed an envelope with a different addresss. I don’t remeber what the address was but I noticed it’s different from the address listed in the website.

Are you applying for citizenship? Why are you sending from outside canada? I suggest you send it to a friend in canada first and let him mail it thru canada post or whatever courier you prefer in canada.

Reactions: wickedsunny

Anrev

Mar 20, 2018
Yes very different.
im a filipina, and my father is canadian, i wil going to send some additional papers from philippines.

wickedsunny

Jul 15, 2013
It depends. CIC requested for additional doc in my citizenship application and they enclosed an envelope with a different addresss. I don’t remeber what the address was but I noticed it’s different from the address listed in the website.

Are you applying for citizenship? Why are you sending from outside canada? I suggest you send it to a friend in canada first and let him mail it thru canada post or whatever courier you prefer in canada.
i am still waiting to hear from cic as it says we started processing your application on April 6th. any idea how long it will take to get my test dates

aditya7

Jul 23, 2014
Hello,
I had a request for citizenship test in Montreal for May 27, 2018, but I could not attend due to medical reasons. I requested a retest with supporting doctor certificates and also at the same time I requested a mailing address change to Vancouver as we will be there for a working visit for few months.
Its been 2 months since and no response. Is it normal? Does changing address reset the whole cycle or resets it partially? Let us know please

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Hello,
I had a request for citizenship test in Montreal for May 27, 2018, but I could not attend due to medical reasons. I requested a retest with supporting doctor certificates and also at the same time I requested a mailing address change to Vancouver as we will be there for a working visit for few months.
Its been 2 months since and no response. Is it normal? Does changing address reset the whole cycle or resets it partially? Let us know please
That's not totally out of line. Others have reported a 6-8 week wait, some longer, for a new test date. You just get dumped back into the queue for test dates. Hopefully the address change doesn't screw you up. Did you include dates you were going to be at the temporary address?