+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship website help

javier1143

Nov 7, 2023
Hello, my name is Javier and like many people here I am making my application for citizenship.

I have a problem, I have already applied for citizenship and I would like to know: how it is going or if they have changed something (although I have not yet received any email from them) but I am facing a small problem and that is that I forgot my password , I have tried to request to reset the password but I have been trying for a month and it tells me that their system is down and no matter how much I search I cannot find any help or assistance button so:

-Has anyone tried to recover the password and been able to?

-Would you have a contact so I can send them an email so they can help me?

-Any phone number where I can call?

thank you so much!

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
The IRCC call center phone number is the following : 1-888-242-2100.
it's not easy to get to speak with someone, many other people on the line, and some abrupt call stops, but keep at it.
They may be able to help you if the password recovery system doesn't work, or at least point you in the right direction.

Reactions: javier1143

javier1143

Nov 7, 2023
The IRCC call center phone number is the following : 1-888-242-2100.
it's not easy to get to speak with someone, many other people on the line, and some abrupt call stops, but keep at it.
They may be able to help you if the password recovery system doesn't work, or at least point you in the right direction.
Thank you so much!!

Mustafa671

Jan 26, 2024
Hey

The reason for me writing is to inquire about my citizenship application. In 2021, I was eligible for having my permanent resident card, which had a maturity date of January 2021. In August of 2020, I was wrongfully accused of a criminal matter, which has since been rectified, and my innocence has been proven thankfully through the Canadian justice system. At the time of the investigation, Immigration Canada had contacted me and indicated that my permanent residence application would be placed on a temporary hold until the investigation was complete. In September 2022, the verdict from the court found me not guilty of all charges. In January 2023, I received my permanent residence card, and now, I am planning to apply for my Canadian citizenship, and I met all citizenship requirements ,Upon my research, it appears that I am eligible to apply only until March 2026. However, I am writing to appeal this in the hopes that it can be expedited to account for the lost time due to my trial. Is there any way to consider the time lost during that time and attribute or credit that time spent towards application? I was advised by an immigration lawyer that this is possible through pleading with the Canadian immigration office. This matter in which I was found to be innocent, lasted a span of 3 years. Is there any way the IRCC reconsider my situation and give me the citizenship faster? Thank you