+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test

Md Rayhan Ali

Aug 30, 2017
Hi Good People,
Hope you are doing great. I have been scheduled for the citizenship test online between June 10, 2022 and June 30, 2022. When I logged in my citizenship tracker account, I see this message there and also says "You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 10, 2022 and June 30, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you. Read the invitation you will receive carefully." Unfortunately, I haven't received any email or mail yet. I have already checked email Junk or spam folder. It's nowhere. Shouldn't I supposed to get the email or mail before the June 10, 2022? I'm little worried. Should I contact them through the IRCC Webform? Any thoughts on this...

Thanks
Rayhan

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hi Good People,
Hope you are doing great. I have been scheduled for the citizenship test online between June 10, 2022 and June 30, 2022. When I logged in my citizenship tracker account, I see this message there and also says "You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 10, 2022 and June 30, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you. Read the invitation you will receive carefully." Unfortunately, I haven't received any email or mail yet. I have already checked email Junk or spam folder. It's nowhere. Shouldn't I supposed to get the email or mail before the June 10, 2022? I'm little worried. Should I contact them through the IRCC Webform? Any thoughts on this...

Thanks
Rayhan
Yes, you should contact them ASAP.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi Good People,

Thanks
Rayhan
Eitherway you can contact or follow the instruction on the tracker.. there is a link to the citizenship provided on the tracker itself...

You can either use PR card (even if it expired) or another govt issued ID e.g. drivers license (this needs to be valid)
You need to take the test either on a laptop or iPad. Use Chrome or Safari browser only.

Your camera and microphone needs to be on during the course of the test...

Md Rayhan Ali

Aug 30, 2017
Eitherway you can contact or follow the instruction on the tracker.. there is a link to the citizenship provided on the tracker itself...

You can either use PR card (even if it expired) or another govt issued ID e.g. drivers license (this needs to be valid)
You need to take the test either on a laptop or iPad. Use Chrome or Safari browser only.

Your camera and microphone needs to be on during the course of the test...
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. When logged in my tracker account it says "Information and instructions will be sent to you. Read the invitation you will receive carefully. " Unfortunately, I haven't received the invitation email yet. I can't start the test without the invitation email. Any thoughts..

Thanks
Rayhan

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. When logged in my tracker account it says "Information and instructions will be sent to you. Read the invitation you will receive carefully. " Unfortunately, I haven't received the invitation email yet. I can't start the test without the invitation email. Any thoughts..

Thanks
Rayhan
This was the page i was referring to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/access.html#sign-in

1. Sign in to the online test

You can only sign in to the online test after you receive an invitation.

• Your application status may say that we’ve scheduled your test date before you get the invitation.
  • You must still wait for the invitation before signing in.

You don’t have to contact us to get an invitation. We’re working to send the test invitations as soon as possible.

When you sign in, enter your application number and unique client identifier (UCI).

only use Chrome or Safari

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
This was the page i was referring to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/access.html#sign-in

1. Sign in to the online test

You can only sign in to the online test after you receive an invitation.

• Your application status may say that we’ve scheduled your test date before you get the invitation.
  • You must still wait for the invitation before signing in.

You don’t have to contact us to get an invitation. We’re working to send the test invitations as soon as possible.

When you sign in, enter your application number and unique client identifier (UCI).

only use Chrome or Safari
Correct me if I'm wrong ...
So this is talking about invitation on the tracker. No invitation by email received??

In my case, I don't get any email but still I do the test by the link on the tracker provided.... it success and now I'm waiting my Oath ceremony.

Somehow I read on the forum, there is possibility Immigration to ask to do re-test by self doing the test tru the link on the tracker - bcs no email received and this is not common way to do the test. Just wondering how can be

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong ...
So this is talking about invitation on the tracker. No invitation by email received??

In my case, I don't get any email but still I do the test by the link on the tracker provided.... it success and now I'm waiting my Oath ceremony.

Somehow I read on the forum, there is possibility Immigration to ask to do re-test by self doing the test tru the link on the tracker - bcs no email received and this is not common way to do the test. Just wondering how can be
If you are in the test window (mentioned on your tracker) and you have not received the email, I would suggest you to follow that link.
You can alternately reach out to IRCC through webform informing them that you have not received the test email.