+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test tomorrow... have an urgent question...

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Do I have to bring photos?!

It says on the document the following:

Please bring all these items to your appointment:

This document (on your phone, or printed out)

Two pieces of personal identification. One must have your photograph and signature (for example: driver’s licence, health card, passport, permanent resident card)

All original versions of the documents you provided with your citizenship application:
http://canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/citizen/cit0007e-2.pdf

Permanent resident card (if you have ever received one)

All original passports and travel documents that you have (current and expired)

The third one where it says “
All original versions of the documents you provided with your citizenship application:
http://canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/citizen/cit0007e-2.pdf”

These “original documents” include 2 passport photos.. do I need to bring them?! I don’t have photos

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Do I have to bring photos?!

It says on the document the following:

Please bring all these items to your appointment:

This document (on your phone, or printed out)

Two pieces of personal identification. One must have your photograph and signature (for example: driver’s licence, health card, passport, permanent resident card)

http://canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/citizen/cit0007e-2.pdf

Permanent resident card (if you have ever received one)

All original passports and travel documents that you have (current and expired)

The third one where it says “
http://canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/citizen/cit0007e-2.pdf”

These “original documents” include 2 passport photos.. do I need to bring them?! I don’t have photos

Hi,
bring just the required original documents, no the pictures.

ski

Nov 20, 2013
If you have provided copies of documents like language proof, try to carry those originals with you.

Philly898

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
On this topic - for my English language proof I ordered original transcripts from the university I attended. Guessing I would need to make sure I re-order another copy before the test in order for them to arrive on time? :/ Good to know!

Reactions: kushari

irishibanez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Calgary
On this topic - for my English language proof I ordered original transcripts from the university I attended. Guessing I would need to make sure I re-order another copy before the test in order for them to arrive on time? :/ Good to know!
did you send them originals? you could have just sent them a copy and kept the original for your records.
They said bring all original copies of the documents you sent with your application

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016
It will depend of the officer.
They asked my IELTS/Passports/ work badge/Dirver license.:rolleyes:

But in the other queue (besides me) they only asked for the driver license.o_O

Philly898

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
did you send them originals? you could have just sent them a copy and kept the original for your records.
They said bring all original copies of the documents you sent with your application
I did :/ Yeah, looking back I probably should have sent copies for sure and kept the originals. I was just worried because my transcript came in a sealed envelope that said "not official if this seal is broken", so I just sent the unopened envelope with my application.

irishibanez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Calgary
I did :/ Yeah, looking back I probably should have sent copies for sure and kept the originals. I was just worried because my transcript came in a sealed envelope that said "not official if this seal is broken", so I just sent the unopened envelope with my application.
that sucks, cus I don't think they return any documents back that's why they ask for copies and get applicants to bring originals during interview right after the test