+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship test results

cuban

Mar 8, 2012
Hi everyone, I received the letter for the oath ceremony 9 days ago, my ceremony is April 13, I received this morning a phone call and they told me my oath ceremony has been reschedule for another day, they said I will receive another letter, I am so worry about it, did someone receive the same phone call? PLEASE HELPE ME WITH THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO NERVOUS. ???

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Cuban
That's weird did you check status online as well? Call the CIC again and make sure there is no mistake.

cuban

Mar 8, 2012
Hi Mary Chad,

I know it is weird, I thought it was a joke or an scam but I call to the telephone that appears in the letter (CIC)and they told me that the ceremony in Surrey from April 11 to April 13 were reschedule, I hope I receive a new letter soon because I am desperate, too much time waiting for the letter and when I felt happy they come with that news. Thank you for your concern.
:-[ :-[

Mio

Mar 31, 2012
cuban said:
Hi everyone, I received the letter for the oath ceremony 9 days ago, my ceremony is April 13, I received this morning a phone call and they told me my oath ceremony has been reschedule for another day, they said I will receive another letter, I am so worry about it, did someone receive the same phone call? PLEASE HELPE ME WITH THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO NERVOUS. ???
Hello Cuban,

I took my Citizenship test in Vancouver on Jan 12, 2012.
I got the letter for the oath ceremony from CIC on March 23.
It told me to attend the ceremony on April 13.
However, today (March 30) I got another letter from CIC.
They told me that they canceled the ceremony which is hold on April 13, and my oath date was rescheduled to May 4. :eek:
Thus, I'm wondering whether anyone has a similar situation as mine.
I hope my family and I can really take the oath on May 4 without any extension.

cuban

Mar 8, 2012
Hi fellows,

Still waiting for the new letter, I have to leave the country too and here I am waiting for CIC, I hope I receive the letter soon, I really do not know why they cancelled the ceremony for April 13, nothing to do about it, just wait.

Good luck everyone :eek: :( ??? :mad:

Mio

Mar 31, 2012
cuban said:
Hi fellows,

Still waiting for the new letter, I have to leave the country too and here I am waiting for CIC, I hope I receive the letter soon, I really do not know why they cancelled the ceremony for April 13, nothing to do about it, just wait.

Good luck everyone :eek: :( ??? :mad:
Hi Cuban,

When do you have to leave Canada?
I hope you can get your new letter soon.
Although I got the new letter, I'm still worried why they extended the date of the ceremony.
Some people said they did not hear this kind of situation before,
so I am so anxious. ???