+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test - Queries

newbiecitizen

Aug 20, 2018
Hi Friends,

I have my Citizenship test schedule in a week. The test invite mentioned "all original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in document checklist in citizenship application form)". When I checked the checklist of Citizenship application it has lot of things. Should we carry the Physical presence Calculation? Also I had submitted my original PCC along with my application and that was the only original. Is PCC original expected again?
Can you someone please list what originals to carry exactly?

cursor18

May 31, 2015
Hi Friends,

I have my Citizenship test schedule in a week. The test invite mentioned "all original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in document checklist in citizenship application form)". When I checked the checklist of Citizenship application it has lot of things. Should we carry the Physical presence Calculation? Also I had submitted my original PCC along with my application and that was the only original. Is PCC original expected again?
Can you someone please list what originals to carry exactly?
Passport (expired, current)
Evidence of identity (PR card, Driving license, health card). The ones you used for your application
Evidence of Language (expired original IELTS or Univ transcript). The ones you used for your application
Carry the copy of police clearance, affidavits (if applicable). The originals will be with your main application which was submitted. This is just precautionary.