+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test (online) - status update

footyluv

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello all ,

How long does it take for the citizenship test status to change or update?

I gave my test a few days ago and completed it successfully. When I check the online status , it still shows 'in-progress' and says 'Take the citizenship test' .

Thanks

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi
I completed my test on July 6
But in my account still Shows INPROCESS
generally how much time takes to update

tamilvanan3

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
It's depends upon case officer and office. Still, my wife is waiting for her updates.She done her exam on June 30,2022

Mahmudju239

Jun 29, 2018
Today I passed my exam 17/20. However, mistakenly I forget to capture my PR card and istead of I only took face picture twice. What should I do now? Or what would be the consequence? Should I inform IIRC and how?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Today I passed my exam 17/20. However, mistakenly I forget to capture my PR card and istead of I only took face picture twice. What should I do now? Or what would be the consequence? Should I inform IIRC and how?
They will contact you and ask for a copy of your PR card. Wait for the email.

ElFactorX

Dec 28, 2019
Hello,

For anyone that has done their citizenship test earlier this year, how long did it take for you to see your status updated? I did my test 2 weeks ago, and the status still shows as "waiting on you... take your citizenship test".

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello,

For anyone that has done their citizenship test earlier this year, how long did it take for you to see your status updated? I did my test 2 weeks ago, and the status still shows as "waiting on you... take your citizenship test".
In that case you should drop an email to the test invite email address and ask for an update.

ElFactorX

Dec 28, 2019
In that case you should drop an email to the test invite email address and ask for an update.
I did send them an email a couple of days later after completing the test, but I was told (via an automated email) that they would only process inquiries related to the re-schedule of online tests, interview or ceremony. For any other inquiries, I should send an email to IRCC using the IRCC web form. As such, I sent them my inquiry using the web form, but they have not responded.

Tomorrow is the last day when I'm supposed to complete the test. Should I retake it? Will the system stop me from re-taking the test if I try to take it a second time?