+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test is Fail ? St. Office

adam20

May 30, 2012
Hi bekabeka
Did u do well in the exam?
If you did not receive the RQ then it is most likely that you did not pass the test.
You have plenty of time to prepare yourself.
Good Luck

Vangard

Apr 17, 2012
bekabeka,

one of my friends experienced the same situation. When she went to judge, she was asked questions out of discover Canada book, unfortunately she was not prepared at all.
Now that you have time just keep reading especially important events, dates, people. You can download the audio book and listen to it when you are going to bed. DO NOTPANIC and DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE IT.

A question for all, I’m confused is there any way that we can find out about our test result or not. I called CIC many times and I’ve been told that they do not know anything about the test result.

Cheers,
Vangard

bekabeka

May 19, 2012
Hi Vangard,

I will download the Discovery book !!

Good idea!!

What kind of questions asked the citizenship judge?

Thank you very much!!

bekabeka

bekabeka

May 19, 2012
Hi ,

I passed the citizenship test but I did't pass the language test last year.
I had language test today. She asked me for to many things .
I passed the language test today and I will go to the Citizenship Ceremony soon. :)

simpleguy

Jan 19, 2012
Hi Bekabeka;

How was your interview? What exactly happened since the time you reached there? How were the questions?

Thanks

EVA.K

Aug 23, 2012
Hi Bekabeka

i was just wondering what's ur judge's name? and what did she/he asked you during the interview?

Thank you

Canadian2012

Sep 6, 2012
adam20 said:
As far as I know:

If you do not receive an invitation for the ceremony within three weeks , then you should go and ask the immigration office in your area. They will tell you if you fail or not or have a hearing with a judge.This based on my experience.

If two people (wife and husband) applied together and one of them passed and the other failed they can easily separate their files and the one who passed the exam will receive a letter for his/her ceremony within a month of the date he/she applies for file separation. This based on my experience.

My spouse is confident she has failed the test. As per your experience separating the files is easy. I called cic and the agent stated that separation of files is not a routine and will usually not be processed.

English language is not a big problem , once you know the basic that is it.
If you pass the exam the judge will not ask you questions about knowledge of Canada this based on my spouse experience.
Can you please advise on the following:-

1. How is a separation of files requested if the spouses had originally applied together?

2. Who do I write this letter to and to what address do I send it to? My file went to st. Clair office.

3. What could be a valid reason that one can cite for separation of the file?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

michalina

Nov 2, 2012
Hi guys.just want to know how do I separate my application with my husband?do I have to call the CIC or write a letter?We did our test at mississuaga last month,but had a problem with my husband's application.Any information will help..thanks.

dalida

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
:'(hi
I did my test on the 22nd of june 2012 at the St. Clair office, so far I do not have answer, I am afraid that I may have failed the test. How long have to wait for the interview with judge ? If I don't pass the interview what is going to happen? Do I apply again?