+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test in Scarborough, September 7th. Waiting for Oath.

chopprince

Oct 14, 2013
Hey Folks

Anyone complete their citizenship test in Scarborough around the beginning of September? Get an oath date yet? I'm very anxious here lol. I've been waiting since March 2012.

cool_blue

Sep 7, 2013
I wrote my test on 6th Sept , still waiting for the oath . I believe 7th Sept was a Saturday, it might have been a typo.

chopprince

Oct 14, 2013
Mine was on the Saturday. The odd time, they administer tests on weekends.

I just think it's so ridiculous how long it takes. I submitted a couple of letters to request urgent processing due to employment opportunity; and my requests were denied. Keep me in the loop with your oath bud.

cool_blue

Sep 7, 2013
chopprince said:

I just think it's so ridiculous how long it takes. I submitted a couple of letters to request urgent processing due to employment opportunity; and my requests were denied. Keep me in the loop with your oath bud.
Yeah i know ... ridiculous processing times ... I applied in 2011 ... got RQed....then wrote the test..... now waiting for oath. I will let you know once I get something from CIC ,Can you do the same.

cool_blue

Sep 7, 2013
chopprince said:

I got my letter today ....Oath on 26th Nov

anxiousf

Nov 16, 2013
Lucky guys!

I had my citizenship in Scarborough on Nov 6. No update since. When do you think I might have my oath?

cool_blue

Sep 7, 2013
chopprince said:
I would think your oath date will be around 3 months after your test, but every case is different I guess.
I agree , especially because after the test they told me 2-4 months (Although some people are getting it earlier) and taking into factor that last the ten days of dec they would not work that much as they are all federal employees with a lot of vacations days around that time.

ss_ss

Oct 10, 2013
I took my test Sep/18 in Scarborough.after 4 weeks I received Oath letter for Oct/31.
applied for passport after 2 days and got my passport in 3 days.

DenisG

Nov 6, 2013
I did my test on Oct 31...so I am behind you by many weeks...but I also know few folks who got oath letter within 3-4 weeks of test..so I am keeping my hopes high as well!!