+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test- Blinking Camera Important Query!

nmj_14

Jan 27, 2024
Hi, my husband and i gave our citizenship text online today, however, my camera kept blinking in the middle for 1 second each time thus making the screen blank for 1 second atleast 4-5 times. Then, I signed into my application tracker and saw that citizenship test section still says "waiting on you" although we both got a confirmation email with our unofficial test results. My questions are:
1. Will they ask me to take the test again because of the blinking camera??? Did anyone else experience it??
2. After how long of giving the test, do they share our official results via email and update on portal?
3. What are the next steps for us and timelines?

Please help as i dont think i'll be able to sleep until i know! thanks so much

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, my husband and i gave our citizenship text online today, however, my camera kept blinking in the middle for 1 second each time thus making the screen blank for 1 second atleast 4-5 times. Then, I signed into my application tracker and saw that citizenship test section still says "waiting on you" although we both got a confirmation email with our unofficial test results. My questions are:
1. Will they ask me to take the test again because of the blinking camera??? Did anyone else experience it??
2. After how long of giving the test, do they share our official results via email and update on portal?
3. What are the next steps for us and timelines?

Please help as i dont think i'll be able to sleep until i know! thanks so much
1. They will contact you if there was an issue.
2. On portal within a week or two
3. Waiting till all steps on portal completes and you are called for oath.