+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test at Scarborough, May 2012 Applicant

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
professional 1 said:
It actually could be in 2 weeks since the holiday season is over. Maximum of 4 weeks and you will be a proud Canadian citizen :)

Waiting to hear your good news soon.
Yeah, I hope so too.

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
farrous13 said:
Yolka,
I just remembered a post on another forum:
It says that if an applicant is driving or travelling more than 1.5 hours to take the test, the CIC can be asked to arrange the test and the oath on the same day (this might not be true, I just read that from a post).
It's too late for you now. But hope it helps another applicant.
Hope you didn't get the negative vibe from my previous post like others did. Please just check your ecas regularly. My sister got invited to the oath in Montreal on Feb 05, 2014. 2 months after her test. Wasn't expected.
Good Luck :D
Thanks farrous13,

No problem at all, thanks for you advise, I agree, I should check my online status regularly. I actually did not dare to ask the agent for an early Oath, I did not want it negatively effect on my application. But the agent did ask when is my return ticket and if they consider such things they would invite my before I leave :). If I do not get my Oath before I leave I will have to come back for it whenever I get invited! not convenient but have no choice.

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
vinaypuri said:
Folks, I just passed the test at Scarborough in this afternoon shift :)

got 20/20..oath in 2 Months.. it was written in the board too

Now looking forward to Oath.
Congratulations!