+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship rejection

ditucha

Mar 16, 2022
Hello,
I am looking for some advice in case someone has been through something similar. My citizenship application has been rejected and the reason they stated is they cannot confirm some or all days I spend in Canada as a temporary worker before becoming a permanent resident. I do not even do what it means. I know they only count half days etc. I thought they must have all the records with my visas and everything I checked my calculator and it matches my work permits. The only thing I noticed is when I obtained one work permit it was overlapping with the old one, but then I assumed when you get a new visa before the end of the old one it automatically switches to the new one. What should I do? Should I send them proof of my previous work permits and try to lose 900 dollars again just like that? Or call them but they sent my application back so they cannot even look into it and tell me what exactly is the problem. Here is the link to the letter we recieved

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
I am looking for some advice in case someone has been through something similar. My citizenship application has been rejected and the reason they stated is they cannot confirm some or all days I spend in Canada as a temporary worker before becoming a permanent resident. I do not even do what it means. I know they only count half days etc. I thought they must have all the records with my visas and everything I checked my calculator and it matches my work permits. The only thing I noticed is when I obtained one work permit it was overlapping with the old one, but then I assumed when you get a new visa before the end of the old one it automatically switches to the new one. What should I do? Should I send them proof of my previous work permits and try to lose 900 dollars again just like that? Or call them but they sent my application back so they cannot even look into it and tell me what exactly is the problem. Here is the link to the letter we recieved
I would recommend you post your question to the Citizenship section of the forum.