+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship online test

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016
Hello All

i got invite for citizenship online test but i didnot prepare well as i was out of country just came back today. I have only 5 days to confirm please advise can i take test (or) in case if i fail i heard still they invite me for Oath ceremony?

takolami

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello All

i got invite for citizenship online test but i didnot prepare well as i was out of country just came back today. I have only 5 days to confirm please advise can i take test (or) in case if i fail i heard still they invite me for Oath ceremony?
Hello
I will suggest you still have time to study
Try this on YouTube.
You can also download app Canadian Citizenship Test 2022 by Reev Tech Inc ( it cost $10 for full version)
If you don't take test you need to inform them to reschedule or to take test and of you fail ( will be waiting for 4 to 8 weeks ) for them to invite you again for test.After passed test you will be invited for Citizenship Oath.

Mahmudju239

Jun 29, 2018
Today I passed my exam 17/20. However, mistakenly I forget to capture my PR card and istead of I only took face picture twice. What should I do now? Or what would be the consequence? Should I inform IIRC and how?