+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Oath - Rescheduling

Esty

May 5, 2018
Initial oath date 17th July 2023(was outside Canada)
Submitted boarding passes on 31st July, 2023
Boarding passes uploaded on application on 14th August 2023
Tracker updated 10th October 2023
Rescheduled date 27th October 2023

Seems they're now working on all the rescheduled oath ceremonies . Wishing everyone waiting the best. It's coming very soon

Reactions: violetelegance

sureka19

Apr 22, 2022
I had the same situation. Mine was scheduled April 26th then they went on Strike and reschedule me for May 10th. I asked them to reschedule me due to the trip I had. My return date was July 3rd and I started sending emails from July 4th. I called them and the agent told me they acknowledged my return. 10 days later I saw my tracker is updated with the new date. I received the email yesterday. suggestion: Email the original office that processed your application not the ceremony office.
How can I find the office that processed my application?

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
I missed my ceremony all because no invitation letter was sent to me and now I don’t know how long I have to wait to be rescheduled for another date

JiminieJams

Mar 31, 2023
Initial oath date 17th July 2023(was outside Canada)
Submitted boarding passes on 31st July, 2023
Boarding passes uploaded on application on 14th August 2023
Tracker updated 10th October 2023
Rescheduled date 27th October 2023

Seems they're now working on all the rescheduled oath ceremonies . Wishing everyone waiting the best. It's coming very soon
Hi thanks for sharing. this is very helpful
Can you please clarify where you submitted the boarding passes? Did you email the ceremony office ? Or through webform?

Esty

May 5, 2018
Hi thanks for sharing. this is very helpful
Can you please clarify where you submitted the boarding passes? Did you email the ceremony office ? Or through webform?
Initially I sent the boarding pass via email to the ceremony office(Mississauga) but I did not get any auto response so I called IRCC a few days later and the agent told me there was no document uploaded recently on my file. I decided to submit again via webform and it was updated on 14th August 2023 and I got email to say my account had been updated with the boarding pass and forwarded to processing officer. I'll advice you do both just in the order I did. Hope this helps!