+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship oath montreal 2012

514montreal

May 8, 2012
I had my citizenship test on January 13, 2012. I remember that the agent who interviewed me told me that I needed to wait from 3-4 months for my oath... It has been almost 4 months and have not received any response. Most of my friends have told me that it took them only between 2-4 weeks between the test and the ceremony... when I check citizenship ceremonies there are ceremonies book up until may 31th but I have not receive any hold from them... very frustrating.. anyone in the same boat?

swoz

May 10, 2012
hi, I took the test on December 2011 and still haven't heard from them. I was told the same thing as you that it will take 2-4 months for me to get the notice for taking the oath but nothing up to now. I was beginning to worry that I fail the test which cannot be true but after such a long wait all sort of strange ideas come to your mind. Do you have any idea how could we at least be informed of our test results. Good luck !

daser6

May 8, 2012
I would recommend you to go to the CIC office and kindly ask the officer, some of them are very nice and they can tell you if you passed. Good luck to all of us.

Monrology

May 9, 2012
I was wondering, if they tell you to wait for 2-4 months, does it mean you pass the interview or it's just like when you've had a job interview, when the interviewer tells you, "we'll call you".
???

adame

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
01-04-2010
Hi 514 Montreal
since you live in quebec, may I ask you.
before your test, did someone from the RAMQ contacted you for inspection?
usualy around your time to renew the health card

thanks

A