+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship oath done but no update

ppaleja

Feb 2, 2020
I completed my oath yesterday and replied back with all required documents and current address. My online status is showing as Complete and Closed.

What’s the average time to receive cert?

Khan918

Sep 24, 2021
I have my oath ceremony scheduled for 8th october ..I know you have to be physically present in canada..But is it okay to request ircc to take oath outside canada?

ppaleja

Feb 2, 2020
I have my oath ceremony scheduled for 8th october ..I know you have to be physically present in canada..But is it okay to request ircc to take oath outside canada?
No, oath must be in Canada. Else I think they will push out the date for oath until you return.

Reactions: Khan918

Khan918

Sep 24, 2021
How much time does it take to receive citizenship certificate after oath? Applicant from vancouver bc

ppaleja

Feb 2, 2020
Hmmm. I’m a Hamilton applicant but my oath was with Niagara Falls. No idea when I’ll get the cert.

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
I had my oath yesterday and sent the oath forms right away. I didn't get an automatic reply back from the address I sent it to. Is that normal?
I am used to getting automatic replies from CIC related email addresses.

wudifxb

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I had my oath yesterday and sent the oath forms right away. I didn't get an automatic reply back from the address I sent it to. Is that normal?
I am used to getting automatic replies from CIC related email addresses.
I don't think you will get any reply, is your application closed?

rajeev12

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
I think the cert will from Saskatoon if you are Saskatchewan applicant. My application closed Sept 17, I don't think I will have cert until next week.
Hopefully I can get it this week. Anxious to apply for my passport. Did you receive your certificate?