+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Judge Hearing waiting time ::) ???

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
Honestly, if CJ is the bottleneck here, is anybody emailing and phoning Trudeau, John MacCallum and your MP to appoint more CJs, or you just come here and cry?

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
Wish Pm and Minister Hapoy new Year, and ask for gift of more Citizenship judges

More citizenship judges is more critical than C-6 as it impacts all applicants as of today.

Exports

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
quasar81 said:
Wish Pm and Minister Hapoy new Year, and ask for gift of more Citizenship judges

More citizenship judges is more critical than C-6 as it impacts all applicants as of today.
Give yourself a break! Withdraw the application if scheduled for CJ HEARING AND REAPPLY.
That will be faster.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too was scheduled for hearing as per my ATIP but got DM Dec 24 2016. Now waiting for oath. I guess discretion is the better part of valor? Hang in there guys.
Exports said:
Give yourself a break! Withdraw the application if scheduled for CJ HEARING AND REAPPLY.
That will be faster.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Best is to apply for copy of physical file so tha u can check and see the cause of the hearing.
So that u can then submit evidence to alleviate that concern.
Instead of electronic notes select physical notes.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Jarrodz My eCAS was DM on Dec 24 and now today it says "In Process". Even my wife's was DM last year but today it says "In Process", Oh man this is depressing. Don't know what is happening? Any clues?

tintin

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
andrew7007 said:
Hey Jarrodz My eCAS was DM on Dec 24 and now today it says "In Process". Even my wife's was DM last year but today it says "In Process", Oh man this is depressing. Don't know what is happening? Any clues?
If you believe that your days are complete in the first instance, withdraw your application and reapply. It took us 39months to get a hearing and at the end of the day, the judge advised that I just withdraw and reapply. You won't believe one of the reasons they questioned my residency......So, it might be really something silly.
My other application took 4months to complete.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So do they refund the application fees?
tintin said:
If you believe that your days are complete in the first instance, withdraw your application and reapply. It took us 39months to get a hearing and at the end of the day, the judge advised that I just withdraw and reapply. You won't believe one of the reasons they questioned my residency......So, it might be really something silly.

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
tintin said:
How to meet the judge and know if he suggest reapply.Just curious how to work that out.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
Sorry about that bro, I have no clues, my case status is still "In Process", i don't know what's wrong with this CIC.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called CIC and enquired as to my case. The lady said that one of my security clearances had expired and they are renewing it. She also said that my application is almost finalized and once the security clearance comes thru, I shoud be scheduled for oath I guess. How long does it take for the security cleance to be redone any ideas?
Jaroddz said:
Sorry about that bro, I have no clues, my case status is still "In Process", i don't know what's wrong with this CIC.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
Called CIC and enquired as to my case. The lady said that one of my security clearances had expired and they are renewing it. She also said that my application is almost finalized and once the security clearance comes thru, I shoud be scheduled for oath I guess. How long does it take for the security cleance to be redone any ideas?
I saw in couple forums it may take up to 8 weeks, but not sure i don't know.