AOR Received.
12-21-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017
Congratulations on clearing your interview. What did they ask and how long was the interview?

I would be taking interview from outside Canada, that is why I am a bit apprehensive.

And thank you so much for the update.
Hi,
Did you take your interview yet? If so, what questions were asked?

VOBuckeye

Mar 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2016
AOR Received.
12-21-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017

vmraja

Star Member
Jun 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 13-08-2014
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-06-2015
Hi friends,

Got an update in the tracker saying am scheduled for an interview next week, did not get any detailed email/mail.

Have anyone been in this situation?
As of now, raised a webform asking to send the details and waiting for the response. Can someone suggest me if there is something that needs to be done to get the interview details email before the scheduled interview date.

TIA

TIGER123

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
folks, dont worry about the interview. and you CAN BE ANYWHERE in the world thou taking the interview, just like the test. when you get the email, tell them that you'll be taking the interview outside Canada. They checked my passport, PR card, Drivers license and asked my travel history. that's it.

NO NEED TO BE WORRY! trust me :) they want to make sure you are who you say you are. thats's the whole idea.

Reactions: VOBuckeye

canukr1

Nov 10, 2022
folks, dont worry about the interview. and you CAN BE ANYWHERE in the world thou taking the interview, just like the test. when you get the email, tell them that you'll be taking the interview outside Canada. They checked my passport, PR card, Drivers license and asked my travel history. that's it.

NO NEED TO BE WORRY! trust me :) they want to make sure you are who you say you are. thats's the whole idea.
I just got an in-person interview request (Ontario), but I am outside of the country and cannot come back anytime soon. Do you know if I can simply reply and request a rescheduled online interview?

TIGER123

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
I just got an in-person interview request (Ontario), but I am outside of the country and cannot come back anytime soon. Do you know if I can simply reply and request a rescheduled online interview?
Ow yes, you can definitely reschedule it but they will determine when would be the next available time for you. One of my friend reschedule it and got to wait for 1 month and a half just for this. Too bad so sad, they are “too busy” :( good luck friend.

canukr1

Nov 10, 2022
Ow yes, you can definitely reschedule it but they will determine when would be the next available time for you. One of my friend reschedule it and got to wait for 1 month and a half just for this. Too bad so sad, they are “too busy” :( good luck friend.
Thank you for the reply. Do you know if they were able to request an online interview? I need mine to be online. In my case, it's okay if it takes some time, but I'm sorry your friend had to wait!

TIGER123

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Ow in that case, I am not sure. You can always ask them through email. Hopefully they’ll accomodate your request as many of us do it through MS Teams. Good luck friend. Take care!

Reactions: canukr1

Richahemant

May 31, 2021
In my interview, he asked about my travel history and asked me to submit my I 94 form as I am living in US with my husband.
In my tracker, only my background verification and citizenship test is marked complete and rest everything is in progress

So, fingers crossed. anyone else in this situation
Would appreciate any inputs

footyluv

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hey all , for the interview - It is listed that I carry the below:

"All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document
checklist in the citizenship application form).
"

But I do not have many of the documents with me. For example - the citizenship application form , online Physical Presence Calculation form etc. I have already sent them by post 2 years ago when I submitted the application.

What documents do we need to carry for the interview? Can someone please confirm? Thanks.

Richahemant

May 31, 2021

"All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document
"

But I do not have many of the documents with me. For example - the citizenship application form , online Physical Presence Calculation form etc. I have already sent them by post 2 years ago when I submitted the application.

What documents do we need to carry for the interview? Can someone please confirm? Thanks.

Richahemant

May 31, 2021

"

Carry all your travel documents, passports , your physical presence calculator and photocopy of your submitted application.
As you had submitted your application so back ago, it is a good idea to keep a copy so that you can refer to it if they ask anything