+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship incomplete application : prohibited under the Citizenship Act

JDenH

Aug 15, 2020
Well, the question states that if you have answered "yes" to any of the above then use section B to explain. So if a person has stated no to all then it does not matter.
There were other family members in the same application where we answered No to all questions and so left B blank, their application is marked as complete. In otherwords their application was the same with regard to section 16,
So it is not a blank B issue.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
There were other family members in the same application where we answered No to all questions and so left B blank, their application is marked as complete. In otherwords their application was the same with regard to section 16,
I think IRCC made mistake of saying that your application is incomplete. It's better to send back your application ASAP with a letter attached to it and they might get an AOR to you quickly instead of waiting for 4-6 months due to this backog.

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the return address same as where you sent your initial application? The reason i am asking to determine if you placed in seperate que of incomplete application or in the same que of grants app.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you take photos of your application package before sending it?
If you did, beside sending the application back, post on CIC's Twitter page with the proof for a faster response. I have seen people point out CIC's errors on Twitter and they tend to respond faster.

JDenH

Aug 15, 2020
Hey Folks - I found the problem. Part one of question 8 was missing from my form, some print out error i guess. That's what CIC were trying to show me by highlighting questions 7 through to 9. While that question was present on the form of other family members which is why theirs is complete. Thanks everyone for your support, help and tips, I am going to reprint and resend the application tomorrow :)

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hey Folks - I found the problem. Part one of question 8 was missing from my form, some print out error i guess. That's what CIC were trying to show me by highlighting questions 7 through to 9. While that question was present on the form of other family members which is why theirs is complete. Thanks everyone for your support, help and tips, I am going to reprint and resend the application tomorrow :)
Yes. Few applicants on FB group from March also posted the same issue due to which their application got returned back.

Honey7949

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
AINP: June 25, 2015, CIC: January 27,2017
Doc's Request.
January 05, 2017
Nomination.....
January 05, 2017
AOR Received.
March 15, 2017
Did you forget to check mark No for the question "Are you paying someone to help you fill out this form" ? Or was the entire question 8 missing ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks a lot for reporting this. This will be useful for people who are yet to submit their application.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you forget to check mark No for the question "Are you paying someone to help you fill out this form" ? Or was the entire question 8 missing ?
I just checked my application and I have the same issue. “Are you paying someone to help you fill out this form” is blank.
The question above “is someone helping you fill out this form” is checked “No”

Do you think my application will be returned?

should I send another application package with the “Are you paying someone to help you fill out this form” Section checked “No”

Honey7949

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
AINP: June 25, 2015, CIC: January 27,2017
Doc's Request.
January 05, 2017
Nomination.....
January 05, 2017
AOR Received.
March 15, 2017
I just checked my application and I have the same issue. “Are you paying someone to help you fill out this form” is blank.
The question above “is someone helping you fill out this form” is checked “No”

Do you think my application will be returned?

should I send another application package with the “Are you paying someone to help you fill out this form” Section checked “No”
I’m in the same boat as you buddy, all we can do now is wait I guess