+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship in process and PR card renewal status

lostsyr

Feb 12, 2015
There is no "work history" in the citizenship application. I think you are referring to Q11 (which asks for all activities during the eligibility period).

You can't leave Q11 blank. If you did, then the application will most likely be returned as incomplete. If your wife did not work, she should have provided the dates and mentioned she was unemployed.
Thanks. I’m referring to PR renewal application as he mentioned it was returned to him for not filling one of the questions.

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Which question you didn’t fill? I have discovered after submission that the work history left blank for my wife Because she didn’t work, and I’m afraid they’ll return the package back because of this!! I’m already over 3 months of waiting with no AOR. Thx
I don't remember now, but I checked my status online today (finally made available) and saw "Decision made". Then when I clicked on it, the contents show that they've started processing my case. So I'm not sure what all that means TBH, but at least they're processing it.

FYI: on IRCC website today, the processing time for PR card renewal is 112 days...

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I don't remember now, but I checked my status online today (finally made available) and saw "Decision made". Then when I clicked on it, the contents show that they've started processing my case. So I'm not sure what all that means TBH, but at least they're processing it.

FYI: on IRCC website today, the processing time for PR card renewal is 112 days...
Decision made most likely means it is approved and it's off to printing.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram