+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship exam location in Calgary

abk453

Mar 14, 2014
Hi,
Can anyone know the location address of the immigration office where citizenship exam is held and I lost my appointment letter for citizenship exam. Will they allow me to sit for citizenship exam without the appointment letter. Please let me know

Maria Ash

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
abk453 said:
Hi,
Can anyone know the location address of the immigration office where citizenship exam is held and I lost my appointment letter for citizenship exam. Will they allow me to sit for citizenship exam without the appointment letter. Please let me know

First of all when is ur exam and secondly if u have time u should contact cic at 18882422100 they will assist u

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
abk453 said:
Hi,
As suggested by Maria Ash contact CIC ASAP ,they are the best ones to guide you . Besides , I doubt that you will be allowed to attend the test without your official letter so your best bet would be to contact them.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
blueshirt said:
So for test letter is must. What about for oath if you loose that?
Well as I mentioned above I am not very sure as I do not have any personal experience in this regard . I have just re-produced what I have learned from other people's experience .