+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship certificate portal for kids

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
My son and I are approaching our citizenship ceremony, and I have a question regarding the certificate portal.

The email address provided in my citizenship application is the same as my son's. How do I go about creating a portal for my son? Can I use a similar email address? Or should I opt for a different one? The instructions in the email advised using the same email as the one used in the application.

Your guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
My son and I are approaching our citizenship ceremony, and I have a question regarding the certificate portal.

The email address provided in my citizenship application is the same as my son's. How do I go about creating a portal for my son? Can I use a similar email address? Or should I opt for a different one? The instructions in the email advised using the same email as the one used in the application.

You can download from your own account or any account in fact.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

have u received the email for citizenship certificate download. i didnt received it neither the email for citizenship invitation my oath is on 13th may. do i need to call someone

• Sad
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
have u received the email for citizenship certificate download. i didnt received it neither the email for citizenship invitation my oath is on 13th may. do i need to call someone
Yes I got the ceremony invitation in zoom email. But not the certificate portal email.
You should contact the office that processing your application.