+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate delay delivery after virtual Oath ceremony - 2022

Lahari P

Nov 26, 2022
My Oath ceremony was completed on October 12th 2022 and still not received my certificate. Its been 6 weeks from the day of my oath ceremony. My Citizenship application Oath status status says "completed" on Oct 12th 2022.

Can anyone help me how to follow up and what is the procedure to get the details?

Should I resend the Oath ceremony details to the IRCC email?

Are you or do you know anything about delays in delivering citizenship certificates?

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
My Oath ceremony was completed on October 12th 2022 and still not received my certificate. Its been 6 weeks from the day of my oath ceremony. My Citizenship application Oath status status says "completed" on Oct 12th 2022.

Can anyone help me how to follow up and what is the procedure to get the details?

Are you or do you know anything about delays in delivering citizenship certificates?
Yes send them an email and ask if they can confirm whether it's been dispatched and when it was done so....at least that way if it was sent last week for instance you'll know, equally if it was sent many many weeks ago then you may need to take the next steps to get a replacement if lost

warrior30

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022

Hi, I am in a similar situation. Oath was on 17th october 2022.

What is your oath office?

damd

Nov 6, 2013

May I ask how long did it take for you to get invited? Since you passed the test until the invitation to the ceremony? I'm also concerned about it because have an upcoming trip