+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship certificate delay delivery after virtual ceremony

ham584

Jan 23, 2017
Hey everyone, I have a question about oath's email. Does this email contain any PDF with your Full name an UCI that shows you are invited to take the oath on that particular day? I am scheduled for June 9th to take a the oath, but I have not recieved the email. And I need a proof of legal residency in Canada on June 14. I am thinking of using this email invitation.

SALOK

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Oath May 6th, no certificated yet, Montreal office, it's been 8 weeks,.. does anyone have the same experience, what would you do besides calling and emailing them. I sent two emails and two webforms, calling they say it has not been mailed yet and they sent me internal msg, no response, this is terrible, I even sent them physical mail inquiry, nothing yet.
This is sucks everyone I know got it in one week. not sure what's happening, or is it just the Montreal office just slowwwww.

BGW-MTL

Jul 1, 2022
Oath May 6th, no certificated yet, Montreal office, it's been 8 weeks,.. does anyone have the same experience, what would you do besides calling and emailing them. I sent two emails and two webforms, calling they say it has not been mailed yet and they sent me internal msg, no response, this is terrible, I even sent them physical mail inquiry, nothing yet.
This is sucks everyone I know got it in one week. not sure what's happening, or is it just the Montreal office just slowwwww.
Hi --may i ask what u mean by they sent u internal msg --? coze i try sending email to Montreal office --also calling IRCC call center --but no relpy no update

Reactions: SALOK

SALOK

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi --may i ask what u mean by they sent u internal msg --? coze i try sending email to Montreal office --also calling IRCC call center --but no relpy no update
internal msg means agent whom I speak with on the phone, contacted Montreal office through their own system to notify them that this applicant have not received his certificate. the msg/note/notification was sent within IRCC system not to me.

yolandasan101

Dec 2, 2022
How long does it take to get the Citizenship Certificate , the approval happened on October 26th and we got notified by email as of Nov 9th , please advise .