+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship ceremony (oath) Barrie, Ontario

saivuong

Feb 22, 2012
Anyone know when the next Citizenship Ceremoy in Barrie, Ont will be or does anyone had one recently. I went to see the Citizenship Judge back in March 7, 2012. He told me I passed my writen test few months back, and just wanted to see me to test my english skill. After spending 30mins with the Judge, he congrats me, and see wait for the ceremony letter sometime in June, could be July 1st is the date when I will go to the Citizenship Ceremony. He congrats me again, and ask me how I feel becoming a Canadian?

July 1st passes by, now, it's July 26th, and i have not receive any letter. i've tried calling the Centre each day many many times, and it's impossible to get through to an agent. Always get a message ...all agents are busy, please call back later...our less business time is Thursday and Friday bla bla bla. Tried those day to since June, still can't get through.

Anyhow, anyone know how i can get hold of an agent or maybe email or some sort check my status? Wonder if the Citizenship Judge forgot me :-( It's now 24 months since I applied. The website said 19months, and showing ...we send you a letter to appear before the citizenship judge on March 7th...........