+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship applied on 2017 october, no updates yet

pakwan2010

Oct 1, 2018
h ithere,
we applied citizenship on 2017 october, havent heard back anything yet.
Any idea how long it takes. i am from calgary

thanks

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
h ithere,

thanks
Welcome to the club - according to someone’s friend’s husband who works for IRCC, it could take 24-36 months lol- not sure if it is true but won’t be surprised if it is true

Reactions: pakwan2010

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Welcome to the club - according to someone’s friend’s husband who works for IRCC, it could take 24-36 months lol- not sure if it is true but won’t be surprised if it is true
Do you really believe that person? I think if it was going to take that long they would increase processing time like they do for pr renewal.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Do you really believe that person? I think if it was going to take that long they would increase processing time like they do for pr renewal.
Well, it’s internet, I don’t believe everything there but I don’t rule out anything being possible either

ImageOfLight

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
h ithere,

thanks
When you say you haven't heard anything back yet, it doesn't give us much to go by. What is your application status on ECAS? have they acknowledged receipt? is it in progress? have you had your test done yet?

robw

Mar 10, 2014
When you say you haven't heard anything back yet, it doesn't give us much to go by. What is your application status on ECAS? have they acknowledged receipt? is it in progress? have you had your test done yet?
Probably in process

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Seems like only a handful of us are left. 9 in total. Most of October threads are wrapped up.
The October spreadsheet still has 20% of all the October IDs not getting test invite - either they forgot to come back and update it, or they were just tired of waiting and stopped caring about it. Lol

pakwan2010

Oct 1, 2018
I SENT My application thats all. havenot heard back to confirm if its in progress or receipt or anything. Thanks

pakwan2010

Oct 1, 2018
I SENT My application thats all. havenot heard back to confirm if its in progress or receipt or anything. Thanks

Songkun

Mar 15, 2018
Seems like only a handful of us are left. 9 in total. Most of October threads are wrapped up.
Only handful of us?
if that's true, then what is going on and why they do not process the rest of us.
This is not right.
We are all in this together and no one such as MP and CIC won't help us to get this done.

robw

Mar 10, 2014
Did anyone else here go through an equally painful PR process? I applied in Sept 2012 back when the processing time was 12 months and it wasn't until mid October 2013 that they got back to me. Almost everyone was done in well under a year.