Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-08-2016
I became a permanent resident in 2018 and now I’m planning to send my application for citizenship, but the issue is that back in 2016 I was issued an exclusion order by CBSA, but I was granted an Administrative Deferral of Removal until my application was being processed and a decision was made.

So my question is, would the exclusion order have a negative impact on my citizenship application?

Has anyone ever being approved under these circumstances?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I became a permanent resident in 2018 and now I’m planning to send my application for citizenship, but the issue is that back in 2016 I was issued an exclusion order by CBSA, but I was granted an Administrative Deferral of Removal until my application was being processed and a decision was made.

So my question is, would the exclusion order have a negative impact on my citizenship application?

It will not be a negative impact, but you need to disclose it if asked if you've ever been issued a Removal Order (which an Exclusion Order IS one of the 3 types listed by IRCC).

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/permanent-residence-card-renewal.801968/#post-10475460

Why ask again?