+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application.

mkskhan

Apr 5, 2017
Hello,

I am a citizen of Canada for the past few years, I submitted an application for the citizenship grant for my wife. The Canada Post says that they have delivered the application and it was received by the Citizenship office on 21st of February. I waited for a month time and now getting a bit impatient for not receiving an email for the acknowledgement of the application. Could somebody give me some heart if there can be more delays or whom should I contact by which number if I dont receive an email this month.

Thanks in anticipation

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Take it easy! Canada post has confirmed that it’s been delivered. IRCC will check the application for consistency before sending an acknowledgment to you. Give it a little more time.

Reactions: foodie69

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello,

I am a citizen of Canada for the past few years, I submitted an application for the citizenship grant for my wife. The Canada Post says that they have delivered the application and it was received by the Citizenship office on 21st of February. I waited for a month time and now getting a bit impatient for not receiving an email for the acknowledgement of the application. Could somebody give me some heart if there can be more delays or whom should I contact by which number if I dont receive an email this month.

Thanks in anticipation
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html