+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship application

CET213

Sep 22, 2011
CET213 said:
Hi espn103,

I have found following post a while ago. I am not sure but it might help you.

- The test consists of 20 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).

-Out of 20 questions, you must correctly answer 12 questions. You must answer all the questions. You will get 30 min to answer 20 questions. Most people finished the test within 10min. It took me around 4 min to answer all the questions.
It should be 15.
Out of 20 questions, you must correctly answer 15 questions.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamer43 said:
Hi Aamir89

Congratulations & Celebrations

Can you please share your interview experience in details (Questions and what they were looking for)

Thanks
Hi yes sure interview was on general question about yourself and your plan. By asking few questions they want to figure it out if in future you are planning to stay here in Canada after getting the passport or will move out. Once the Immigration office is satisfied they will send you file to Judge to sign it and if judge sign in then you are called to attend Oath Ceremony.

Thanks

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
I did my citizenship test yesterday,it was fine ,very straight forward .The officer interviewed me and was no issue.she was very nice.It there any possibility of still getting RQ without any problem or concern about your file?How long it takes to get oath DATE.EXAM written in missisauga ON

espn103

Sep 16, 2013
How's the difficulty level of test ??? What type of questions they ask in general ? What type of questions they ask in interview

Thanks for ur reply

crocdile

Nov 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
espn103 said:
How's the difficulty level of test ??? What type of questions they ask in general ? What type of questions they ask in interview

Thanks for ur reply
The only way is to study my friend. And think about it, studying this book is very good for yourself because you will know the history of the country that you love so much. Right?

PINKORIA

Nov 18, 2013
If ur friend already spend 2 yrs as a permanent resident + 2 yrs as a refugee in Canada he is fit to apply for Citizenship