Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Hey, i Moved out after 10-15 days from the province that nominated me and next week is my oath ceremony, it never came up anywhere about province change
Did they ask u why u moved?

Dec 4, 2020
To set the record straight - Once a person has acquired Permanent Resident status, the Canadian Charter guarantees freedom of movement which means a PR can travel, live, study, work or do ANYTHING (within the law) ANYWHERE in Canada.

Even in the worst case scenario, the feds will not bother because if they take you to court to revoke your PR or citizenship they will have to prove "intent" which is nearly impossible unless you provide self-incriminating evidence. Whether you had the intention to stay in the province or not only has bearing till the day you become PR. I read it somewhere in one of the IRCC manuals that the officers cannot apply judgement based on intent unless they have strong evidence.

But, obviously if you misrepresented or provided false information on your application, they have all the grounds to go after you but this will generally be triggered if someone snitches on you - someone who has the knowledge that you provided fraudulent information or if CIC finds out at a later date that they made a mistake or overlooked something(They struggle to keep up with new applications so going back to review completed applications is 100% not on their agenda and not worth wasting the resources).

The only other time I have heard of PR being revoked is due to criminal activity and citizenship for treason etc which all constitute very serious matters.

So, anyone struggling with this - you are FINE no one will ever question why you left the nominating province the very next day you became a PR. And I say this with full confidence!

kkd2023

Jan 5, 2023
Hey, i Moved out after 10-15 days from the province that nominated me and next week is my oath ceremony, it never came up anywhere about province change
Hello,
I am in similar situation. I was nominated by AINP, tried to get job there from home country for few months on LinkedIN and indeed but couldn't find a job landed there in Alberta stayed for 10 days activated SIN, bank account and went back home to try for jobs as didn't wanted to loose all money. Now I got very good offer (100k) with good position in another province after 3 months I joined directly in this province. Would that be problem is it misrepresentation? It's just a month I am thinking should I quit my job and go without job there? I may not find one at all.
Meanwhile I am trying to get a job while working here even if i get low salary then my current will go there.

Please reply bro I am in great tension what to do.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I am in a similar situation, planning on moving to another province, but I am staying in the nominated province for at least 1 year and a half and have not applied yet. Even though I think it wouldn't be a problem, I would like to get more information from those who did it... Thank you for your comments