+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application returned-

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
I have applied for Citizenship in July but i haven't received any communication from CIC. I called them and get them to follow-up on it and they told me my application was returned in August to me. But i haven't not received anything from CIC. So i don't know what is the reason. I am going to apply again in January. I just want to make sure i am adding all the documents requires. here is what i have sent last time and again i will send the same in January.

- Citizenship application filled and singed
- Document Checklist
- Copies of Passport
- Copies of driving license and health cards
- Copy of CELPIP exam
- 2 Photos as per specification

Is there anything else i am missing?

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
I have applied for Citizenship in July but i haven't received any communication from CIC. I called them and get them to follow-up on it and they told me my application was returned in August to me. But i haven't not received anything from CIC. So i don't know what is the reason. I am going to apply again in January. I just want to make sure i am adding all the documents requires. here is what i have sent last time and again i will send the same in January.

- Document Checklist
- Copies of Passport
- Copy of CELPIP exam

Presence calculator?

Check all boxes are checked etc and photos got all details on back.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
Presence calculator?

Check all boxes are checked etc and photos got all details on back.
yeah i added the presence calculator as well. sorry forgot to mention it.

I have ensured that photo have all the details/required information.

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014

- Document Checklist
- Copies of Passport
- Copy of CELPIP exam

Documents should be properly printed and signed, not singed.

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
yeah i added the presence calculator as well. sorry forgot to mention it.

I have ensured that photo have all the details/required information.
Is the CELPIP either in date OR the one used for PR in which case date is irrelevant? I think there may be a minimum mark too but it’s pretty low for Citizenship.

If you can’t see anything wrong maybe have a friend/colleague or even a give a consultant whatever they charge to review if for you.

Odd that the returned one went missing but mail does go missing. Assume you didn’t move as I believe CP doesn’t redirect a lot of the IRCC stuff.

Good luck with your second attempt.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
I have a CLB score of 9 9 8 7 so the issue was something else.
I came to the conclusion that i have not submitted the police certificate and may be that was the reason.
Everything else was fine.. I am planning to resubmit every thing again sometime next week.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
I have a CLB score of 9 9 8 7 so the issue was something else.
I came to the conclusion that i have not submitted the police certificate and may be that was the reason.
Everything else was fine.. I am planning to resubmit every thing again sometime next week.
Did you leave Canada the last 4 years.