Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
I used courier and sent to :
CPC-Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

and ups delivered to Waterford on Jan 3rd 2023 and I have not received AOR yet and it’s Jan 21st? Almost 3 weeks? Is there someway to know if they actually received it? Doesn’t seem to be a call Centre to call?
There are applicants whose application was delivered at New Waterford location sometime end of November 2022 and has not received AOR yet.

Reactions: Ire01

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Has anyone whose PR card renewal application was delivered to New Waterford, NS received AOR? (submitted in Jan OR prior)

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
My Citizenship application and PR renewal application both were redirected and delivered to 3050 Wilson Ave. New Waterford, NS instead of 49 Dorchester Street, SYDNEY (which is provided by IRCC )

Is it something usual and happened in previous months with anyone?
UPS call center told me that Case processing center started redirecting to Waterford address from Nov 2022.
Can anyone confirm if it has happened earlier with PR or Citizenship application?

Does it make any difference in terms of processing time if application is redirected to other addresses.

Thank you!
Regards,

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
Yes my citizenship application also redirected to new waterford ca instead of 49 Dorchester street.
can anyoneguide is it ok or do i need followup with ups courier

amruta123

Apr 15, 2015
Mine was redirected to Waterford and I have received AOR
@Stika - My paper application was al
Has anyone whose PR card renewal application was delivered to New Waterford, NS received AOR? (submitted in Jan OR prior)
@Anand2021 - Hi Anand, My paper pr card renewal pr card application was delivered to New Waterford. It will be a month today. Can you share your timeline. When did you receive your renewed pr card. Thanks